Top Mobile Web Browser
1. Firefox Browser Mobile
Firefox browser lets you sync up all your data and preferences, including bookmarks, passwords, history, open tabs and add-ons. It works across devices, including your desktop, so this is a big win for Firefox. Firefox still provides support for Flash for those with Flash installed on their device. Main features of Firefox Browser for Android:
- FAST. Access, browse and search the Web at blazing speeds.
- SMART. Share and search just how you like, and keep your favorite Web content a tap away with our most customizable and intuitive features yet.
- SAFE. Make sure your browsing stays safe and private with extensive security settings, add-ons and features like Do Not Track.
2. Chrome Browser Mobile
Google Chrome is one of the most popular browsers on both desktop and mobile. It offers direct syncing with your desktop version by logging into Google along with a competent browsing experience. It has some swipe navigation, an unlimited number of browser tabs, and it is a very solid and stable experience. Also, if you’re going for the all Google experience, this is the browser you want. Main features of Google Chrome:
- Sync Across Devices – seamlessly access and open tabs and bookmarks from your laptop, phone or tablet
- Save Data – reduce mobile data usage by up to 50% while browsing
- Faster Browsing – choose from search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly access previously visited pages
- Voice Search – use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
- Translate – easily read webpages in any language
- Intuitive Gestures – open as many tabs as your heart desires and quickly flip through them by swiping from side to side on the toolbar
- Privacy – use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history
3. Opera Browser Mobile
Opera Browser is a really nice browser. It has all the features you’d expect in a browser with a fast browsing experience. There are themes and add-ons as well as the Speed Dial and Discover features to help give you a more entertaining browsing experience. Features of Opera include:
- An interface that’s light, uncluttered, bright and easy to use
- Smart elements, like automatic page-sizing, that make browsing easier
- A stable, compatible app — more sites work better than ever in Opera
4. Javelin Browser
- True multi-tasking with the ability to open web-pages on top of your favourite app (without switching apps)
- Ad-free browsing
- Reading mode
- Full-screen browsing
- Password Manager
- Sync bookmarks
5. Maxthon Browser Mobile
Maxthon Browser is a great mobile browser. Maxthon has a lot of features and most of them are behind the scenes, leaving you with just the web browsing. There are amazing add-ons supported and it is has a good browsing experience. Main features are:
- Quick Access – Puts your favorite sites on speed dial.
- NewsBites – Puts your favorite media on speed dial.
- Advanced Gesture feature allows you to create your own touch screen commands to surf with your fingertips.
- ‘My Cloud Tabs’ – Lets you pick up where you left off, by automatically syncing your tabs to different devices for a seamless browsing experience.
- Cloud Push – Supports sending texts, images, websites/links and tabs to any device with a Maxthon account.
- Cloud Download – Supports downloading and uploading files of all types to your free, secure cloud space.
- Sharing – Super-easy and intuitive ways to share mobile contents through Facebook, Twitter, Email, SMS and other social media channels.
- Favorites syncing – Your bookmarks/favorites travel with you anywhere you go.
- Brand new design – Simple, beautiful, easy-to-use and the same on every platform.
- Private browsing – Browse the web without saving any browser history.
- Reader Mode – Makes it easy to view articles by adjusting font sizes, formatting and removing ads.
- Tab browsing – Powerful tab management that puts your mobile screen to maximum use.
- Add-ons – Small but useful add-ons to take your browsing experience to new heights
- WWW/WAP switch – Switch between www and WAP versions of the web at your fingertip
- Download Manager – Download Manager makes it easy to sort, schedule and grab the downloads you need: wherever, whenever.
- Powerful personalization – Avatars and more in your browser.
- Text re-flow/auto-wrap – Texts automatically re-flow in browser, adjusting to your device screen.
6. Dolphin Browswer
Dolphin is one of the oldest browsers for Android. Dolphin is an amazing Android browser, particularly since it was revamped last summer. But where Dolphin sets itself a part is via the neat little pop-up menu that serves up a number of options. You simply draw a gesture on the screen, for example an ‘F-shape’, and associate that shape with a particular URL or browser action, and you will be able to initiate that action by using that gesture. Main featurs of Dolphin are:
- Gesture – Access the web by creating a personal Gesture (symbol) to you use the most.
- Sonar – Dolphin for Android listens and lets you use your voice to search, share on your favorite social networks, bookmark favorite website and navigate.
- One-tap Share – Tweet, Post to Facebook, grab any content and share them, or save it directly to Evernote or Box.
- Tabbed browsing – No need to toggle between screens, tabbed browsing lets you browse as if you are on desktop.
- Add-on – Beef up your mobile Internet browser experience by installing the Add-ons for the tasks you need at your fingertips. With more than 60 and counting, Dolphin Add-ons enables any action to be done right within the mobile browser. You can check out the Add-on features with 3 preloaded on your right Sidebar.
- Dolphin Connect – Sync history, bookmarks, passwords and open tabs easily across Android, iPhone, iPad and desktop browsers including Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
- Home Screen – Add most visited websites as speed dials to your home screen. And organized them easily with one touch access.
- Theme – Customize theme colors, wallpapers and skins to make Dolphin your own
- Web App Store – The all-new Dolphin web app store offers access to the most popular web sites so you never have to leave the browser. Choose from over 200 web apps, including Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, Amazon and more.
- Send to device – Send links, maps, phone numbers, & more from your desktop to your phone and vice versa with Dolphin for Android’s Chrome, Firefox and Safari extensions.
- WiFi Broadcast – Share links with friends nearby on your wifi network.
7. Next Browser
- Super Fast
- No more than 1.5s to open a site
- – Maintains excellent performance during 10,000+ speed test with an opening speed of less than 1.5s
- Extremely Small
- Small size with powerful functions
- Never leave process running in background
- Exit completely with one click
- Less memory usage & lower power consumption
8. UC Browser
UC is a nice browser. It has fairly impressive performance and is targeted to people not in America. It includes some features like speed mode which helps you browse even faster and auto pager which loads multiple pages at once so multi-page articles are easier to read. The main features of UC are:
- Clean Yet Complete UI – Redesigned navigation page and simplified settings.
- Intuitive Tab Management – Intuitive and dynamic gesture control for managing tabs.
- Smart Downloading – Supports multiple, background, and cloud downloading with auto reconnection.
- Incognito Browsing – Private browsing to protect your privacy.
- Night Mode – Switch to night mode to read more comfortably at night.
- Control Videos with Gestures – Volume, brightness, progress, etc. can all be controlled by gestures.
- Custom Themes – Visit the UC Theme Center or use your own pictures to customize your browser.
9. Puffin Browser
Puffin Browser works well enough on its own as a web browser, but it has some unusual features. For instance, there’s a built in track pad and game pad (for flash games). There are add-ons if you need those. It’s definitely an interesting browser. There is a paid and free version. Main features are:
- Incredible page load and rendering speed
- Adobe Flash support over cloud during the daytime
- Download to cloud (up to 20M per file)
- Theater mode for Flash videos and games
- Virtual trackpad and gamepad
- Add-on functions (Pocket, Evernote, Facebook, translator and more)
- Color theme for toolbar and sidebar
- Full web experience (desktop and mobile view）
- Incognito tab: Auto-clean your browsing activities in the app
InBrowser is an incognito/private browser with video support. Each time you exit InBrowser, everything you’ve done in the app will be erased, including history, cookies, and sessions. InBrowser is a feature rich browser, and it’s in permanent private mode.